The use of this industrious flower from the mint family dates back over two millennia. Revered for its beauty as well as its many uses in medicine, scent and flavour, humanity’s love of Lavender has withstood the test of time.
Flavoured with lavender, lemon peel and orris root, macerated in alcohol, Top Shelf Pluckily-Plucked Lavender Bitters are incredibly versatile.
Each bitter is 1.69 oz / 50 ml
Here's a recipe to start you off
‘Start your En-Gin’
• ¾ oz. Top Shelf Gin
• ¾ oz. Reunion Wild Blueberry Moonshine
• ½ oz. Lemon Juice
• 4-5 dashes Top Shelf Lavender Bitters
• 2 oz. Cowbell Kelly's Contraption Hefeweizen
• Blueberries and/or Fresh Lavender (garnish)
• In a cocktail shaker with ice, add Top Shelf Gin, Reunion Wild Blueberry Moonshine, Lemon Juice, and Lavender Bitters.
• Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
• In a glass, add Kelly's Contraption Hefeweizen.
• Top off glass with ice.
• Strain contents of the cocktail shaker into glass.
• Garnish with fresh blueberries and fresh lavender.
Made by Top Shelf Distillers in Perth, Ontario.
2% of all sales will help to #CraftChange.
Type: Beverages - Cocktails
Join our "Fun List" to hear about monthly parties, DIY workshops, special promos, #CraftChange updates, and get the inside scoop on local handmade goodness!